Monday, April 16, 2012

UTM Most : Race For The Bosses

Hello Everyone,
Holidays already end but I don't have the time during holidays bcoz busy backpacking :p

So today I'm gonna post about the work I did be4 holiday.
I will post about what I do during holidays when I got time.
Now I will tell some info about this event.
My friends and I were selected by our P.A. to form a team to build a bicycle for our Vice Chancellor.
Well it was not an easy task u know bcoz our VC demand a speed type bicycle.
I made this bike around 2 weeks and the event held on Dataran Kawad, UTM in 29 n 30 March.
However, our VC didn't came during the "peringkat saringan" and my friend need to replace him for the race.
Unfortunately, in the final our VC choose other faculty bike for some unaccepted reasons. =.=

Here some photos during the making of the bike and the event.

The 1st prototype of our bike

My friends and I who made the prototype all night

The Official team for the Bike project

During the making of the bike

Making of the bike

making of the bike

making of the bike

When our bike finished

I also got some photos of other bosses's bike

FKA

TNC

TNC

Biomedic

Dunno

Dunno

PECT

TNC

Bio-science

FAB

 FKK

 VC bike

 our team

 During the judging process

During the race

The rider and our PA

Ok that all for today,
See ya.

Regards,
MrAmpzDan

No comments:

Post a Comment