Friday, August 17, 2012

New Lens : Nikkor 35mm 1.8g AF-S DX format.

Hello readers,
Today I'm going to post about my new lens. Hehe.

Ok my dream to get 35mm 1.8g AF-S DX nikkor already fulfilled 
This lens purpose for portrait shooting.
I bought this because the "Hari Raya Aidilfitri" is coming again.
So I choose this before the zoom one which is 55-300mm AF-s DX nikkor.

Ok, I bought this lens from GiantMoni KL through Lelong.com.my. Bought for RM760 without Filter + RM15 for shipping fees.
This lens is not warranty from nikon malaysia because the store Import it from Europe. That's why the lens only got warranty from GiantMoni.

Here I put a picture how my DSLR looks like with the new lens :)

Nikon D5100 with nikkor 35mm 1.8g

Here I give u the power of the lens. 

Nikkor 35mm 1.8g 
p/s. Actually this photo was took indoor with low ISO. That's why it blur a bit due to long time of shutter speed. ISO 200. 1/2.5 f1.8
My hand was not stable enough to took a slow shutter speed photo.

Ok that's is for today.
Sorry for not update often. I got lot of ideas to post but the laziness hold me though.
Bcoz I need to edit the photo first by putting the watermark and the Internet connection was to slow. It quite boring to upload some of the big files.

Sorry for my mistake,
Ok see ya.

Regards,
MrAmpzDan


No comments:

Post a Comment