Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Best last night for sem 1

Hello readers,

Now I'm going to talk about my last night in UTM for 1st sem. Huhu. Actually my last paper on 16 Jan and I'm going back to Sabah on 17 Jan. That night we actually want go to Jamming! Mahi went to borrow his sister's car but he already warned us that the car can't carried many ppl. Dah lowed potong spring mmg la. When mahi, bob, khai, iman and I get ride it and pass through "bonggol", oh man! mmg sangkut la. So we tell mahi to use "melintang" method to avoid it. The tyre also touch the car's body when the body shake. while, Ikmal used mahi's motorcycle.

When we arrived at the jamming placed, the shop closed! And we go search for another one but ppl already booked it. Oh man, our chance to go Jam had been destroyed. And then I suggest to go to Balai Cerap for lepaks2. We went to bought McD and when we Arrived there, foreign students having an event there. Our hope brook again~

Last, mahi suggest to go eat at the Tasik UTM. When we arrived there, the scene was one of a kind. It was amazing. Mahi went back to our blok and took my DSLR and Tripod. We having a photoshoot that night and we played the lighting photography. hehe. Here some pictures we took!

Photographer : me
Best word writer : Khai
Best graphic design : Mahi
Model : all (bob, ikmal, iman, mahi, khai, me)

Lightning support : I's phone, ikmal's hp, khai's hp

We :)

McD Chicken Prosperity

Bobby bob 

UTM

Playing with light trails and scenari

Mahi drew this

mahi and khai artwork

with the helped of us, we dedicated this picture to Iman's special girl :)

Mahi

Ikmal

Demon lord Iman

Khai

Me =)

Bob

Why i said best last night? Well, photography is my passion. I love it and i never tired from it. Well2, i got photography for my Cocu in Sem 2 :)

Okay that all for today
See u all next semester

Regards,
MrAmpzDan

9 comments:

  1. wuyttt,,kecikkan laa size gambar tu,,nampak separuh je kot most of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best ph0t0 of the year xde ke ramdan?..ehmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. woi.... aq yg suggest tasik tu ok????? haha nice work though.... together wit the music from the piano.... it creates a calming mood.....
    -khai-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bkn mahi ka? sbb aku dgr dri mulut mahi. ahahha.. well, calming mood? haha, i learned it during matriculation from legendary lecturer in ICT class. lol

      Delete