Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year ~



Hello readers,
Looks like we already at the end of 2011. Looking at my friends status wishing for the new year celebration. Well, good for them bcoz they already in their home town ready to celebrate for tonite while I'm stuck here facing for my final exam for sem 1. 

Looking back for the past few years, I still remembered when I went to PJJ's new year party 2 years ago. We got much fun during that time. Huhu. Last year I also did not celeb it bcoz I'm stucked in KML. :p

2 years ago

Back to the topic, I want to wish to all of you Happy New Year and hope next year will be much better than before. 2011 is just a history and lets make history in 2012. I want to apologize to everyone for my mistakes and attitudes if I made u hurts. Well don't blame me bcoz I'm just a normal human being and nobodies perfect. The bad come from me and the goods come from Allah. If u not satisfied with me, u can send me a message and I will try to improve my self. Here my FB link : MrAmpzDan



So, I dedicated this song to evryone who read this.


Tommy Reeve - I'm Sorry

That all for this year, See you again next year.

Regards,
MrAmpzDan

No comments:

Post a Comment